Idioms to express happiness in English -- Free Advance English lesson
People always like expressing their happiness to their loved ones. In this lesson you would learn to use certain phrases and idioms to express your happiness to other people.
1) On cloud nine -- A person is on cloud nine is very happy because something wonderful has happened.
2) Like a dog with two tails -- It is an idiom expressing extreme happiness.
3) Full of the joys of spring -- It means you are happy, enthusiastic and full of energy.
4) Happy Camper -- Someone who is very content with their life and has no complaints.
5) Over the moon -- Someone who is over the moon is happy and feels wonderful.
6) Paint the town red -- If you paint the town red it means you go out and enjoy a happy evening with friends or family at the bar or clubs.
So when things look bright encourage talks about happiness and show off your newly learnt phrases. I totally insist on being glad, enjoy the lesson.
Tagged under: English lessons,Free English,English lesson,English video,vocabulary,business English,Grammar,learn grammar,English speaking,spoken English,learn English,speak English,speaking English,fluent English,fluency English,English training video,speak fluent English,accent training,American accent,British accent,US accent,UK accent,personality development,words,sentences,public speaking,presentation,soft skills, ,phrases,idioms,listening skills
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes