Which statement best describes how a new human trait develops and can be passed on to future generations?
(1) A mutation in a stomach cell results in the inability of a woman to produce a certain digestive enzyme.
(2) A mother consumes alcohol during pregnancy, causing the fetus to have a low birth weight.
(3) During meiosis, a new combination of DNA subunits is formed.
(4) During mitosis, DNA does not divide correctly and the cells die.
Tagged under: Regents,New Traits,Tutoring,JuanTutors,JuanTutors.,Juan,Juan Tutors,Living Environment,Living Environment Regents,Biology,Biology Regents,Bio,Bio Regents,LE Regents,Inherited Traits,Mutation,Fetal Alcohol Syndrome,Birth Weight,Meiosis,Mitosis,DNA,DNA Replication
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes