You need to write as many verbs other than said
Example: replied, yelled, exclaimed, asked
4 Rules of Dialogue
1. Each part of speech ends with , ? Or !
2. Each part of speech needs to include " and " around speech
3. Each new speaker needs a new line
4. A capital letter is needed when writing speech
Example: "You all need to write a conversation between these two characters," explained Mr Amazzini.
Discuss makes it super easy to make any slideshow into an interactive presentationPlay this activity
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes