This event is a gathering of 3D industry professionals, K-12 policy makers, administrators, teachers, and students from around the state. We will focus exclusively on the most important development challenges of our time:
- How do we utilize 3D technology to improve your child's Math and Science test scores?
- How do we prepare your child to compete for these jobs locally and globally?
- How do we outpace the fast rate of technological change?
- How do we bring hi-tech jobs back to North Carolina and rural counties in particular?
Tagged under: Richmond County Schools,3DSystems,Next Wave Technology
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes