I created this interactive lesson plans with Gynzy to help practice shapes and colors.
It includes 6 different "quizzes":
1) Where do you see this shape?
2) What has the shape of a ...?
3) Which shape belongs to the shadow?
4) Where do you see the color ...?
5) Where do you see the colior ...? (light or dark)
6) Where do you see the shape with the color ...?
You can choose a specific quiz just by pressing on the number, or you can use the dice to let the board choose a number for you.
I love to hear what you think of this lesson. If you have any comment or suggestions, please leave a reply.
Tagged under: lesson plan,interactive,whiteboard,smartboard,preschool,kindergarten,-2,shapes,colors,quiz,game,recognize,shadow,teachers,teacher,student,education,gynzy,lesson
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes