This video tutorial shows you how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions. It shows you how to convert between improper fractions, mixed numbers, decimals and even percentage. It contains tons of examples and practice problems for you to learn from. It's very useful for kids in 4th and 5th grade learning fractions. If you ever need help adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing fractions, you've come to the right place.
Here is a list of topics:
1. How to add or subtract two fractions with unlike denominators
2. Addition and Subtraction of three fractions with different denominators
3. How to multiply two fractions together with cross canceling
4. How to divide two fractions using "keep change flip"
5. How to convert an improper fraction into a mixed number
6. How to convert mixed fractions into improper fractions
7. How to simplify complex fractions by using the common denominator
8. How to multiply and divide fractions with whole numbers
9. How to add or subtract mixed numbers
10. How to convert fractions and mixed numbers into decimals
11. How to convert decimals into fractions
12. How to convert repeating decimals into fractions.
13. Adding and Subtracting Fractions
14. Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
Tagged under: fractions, add fractions,mixed fractions,mixed numbers, subtract fractions,review, multiply fractions, divide fractions, add fractions denominators, add fractions denominators,improper fractions,decimals,repeating decimals,mixed number improper fraction
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes