Different styles to say 'I Love You' - Spoken English Lesson
I love you holds a lot of meaning and there are various ways to express it and say it. In this lesson you will learn various ways to express your love to your sweetheart.
If you want to say it in a very poetic manner you may use these expressions
1) I'm smitten by you (It means you feel so happy to be around that person whom you are extremely attracted to)
2) 'm under your spell (When you are fascinated or influenced by someone. The world spell is derived from a word that has magical power.)
3) I yearn for you (when you long for someone with compassion)
When you want to be a little persuasive or over the top you can use the following expressions:
1) We complete each other
2) I Worship you/you are my goddess
3) I can't live without you
When you subtly express in a lustful manner where there's a strong desire for physical intimacy you cans use the following expressions:
1) Lets turn on the heat
2) You make burn with desire
3) Lets mess around
All these phrases can be used by the smooth talkers through which they tend to get everything in their favour. There are no strings attached and no emotional bonding.
To express love you can also use some slangs such as:
1) I am hooked on ya! (This means you are addicted to this person)
2) Pre-Cop (A pre- sex agreement between adults that they would not get emotionally involved with each other)
3) Cup-Cake (It means to just stay home with your partner and get cozy instead of going out)
Like any healthy relationship English language is constantly evolving so use these expressions to express your love to your loved ones.
Tagged under: English lessons,Free English,English lesson,English video,vocabulary,business English,Grammar,learn grammar,English speaking,spoken English,learn English,speak English,speaking English,fluent English,fluency English,English training video,speak fluent English,accent training,American accent,British accent,US accent,UK accent,personality development,words,sentences,public speaking,presentation,soft skills, ,phrases,idioms,listening skills
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes