Operating systems - whether you love Windows, Mac, or Linux, it's important to note that all operating systems have some pretty striking similarities...
Freshbooks message: Head over to http://freshbooks.com/techquickie and don’t forget to enter Tech Quickie in the “How Did You Hear About Us” section when signing up for your free trial.
Join our community forum: http://linustechtips.com
Tagged under: operating system, ,Software (Industry),Windows,Computer,mac OS,linux,Desktop,Ubuntu,mobile,drivers
1. end of video (00:03:53)
2. identify the operating systems which were shown in the video (00:03:45)
3. what is multitasking (00:03:48)
4. what is a bootstrap (00:00:54)
5. what is the responsibility of the os? (00:01:07)
6. what are device drivers (00:01:35)
7. what happens when the user interacts with the operating system? (00:02:05)
8. what is a block? (00:02:45)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes