A small animation about the layers of Earth's atmosphere. Focused on the 4th grade California educational standards. The script was written by the non-profit California Institute of Biodiversity. The animation and design was done by me. The voice over was done by Ross Raymen.
Tagged under: Atmosphere Of Earth (Literature Subject),Earth (Planet),Ozone (Chemical Compound),Education (TV Genre)
1. What is the main thing that separtes the layers of the atmosphere? (00:00:09)
2. All weather on Earth happens in the thermosphere. (00:00:47)
3. Why is the ozone layer so important for life on Earth? (00:01:36)
4. The first layer is the __________. (00:00:12)
5. Why is the Mesosphere so important? (00:02:02)
6. Which the outermost layer of our atmosphere? (00:02:50)
7. As an astronuat leaves Earth, the pressure _____________. (00:03:16)
8. TEACHERS- Stop here! (00:04:04)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes