Solve this math problem and you will be entered to win a free Rubik's cube every month. A small circle is removed from a larger circle. The area of the small circle is equal to the remaining ring. You must find the width of the ring.
Official contest rules
1. You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct solution to the problem in this video in order to be eligible for the monthly giveaway.
2. One email if sufficient to be entered into the giveaway every month.
3. As long as this video is publicly uploaded, one Rubik's cube will given away every month to one eligible person.
4. Each winner is not guaranteed to receive a Rubik's cube, and I am not responsible in any way if the prize is not received for any reason. This includes the Rubik's cube getting lost in the mail.
5. All eligible entries must comply with YouTube community guidelines which can be found here https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html
6. Your email address will never be given to any third party and will only be used by Math Meeting. You can always opt out from receiving any email from Math Meeting by replying to any email with "opt out" in the subject line.
7. YouTube is in no way a sponsor of this giveaway and is not liable for anything related to this giveaway.
Tagged under: How ,win,Rubik' cube,Solve,Math Problem,Math Meeting,Rubix,Rubix cube,How win rubix cube,Rubik',How win Rubik' cube
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes