Learn how to avoid pitfalls as you implement high-quality assessment literacy, assessment design, and standards-based grading.
• Identify the characteristics of effective assessment design and implementation.
• See the importance of aligning standards, instruction, and assessments.
• Understand recent trends in assessment and grading practices and how to apply lessons learned to your own district.
Tagged under: pedagogy,high,learning,scholastic,math,resources,webinar,education,elementary,science,assesment design,katy bainbridge,mcgraw,ixl,discovery,mcgraw hill education,middle,pearson,mifflin,The McGraw-Hill Companies (Business Operation),development,technology,school,grading practices,professional,mcgraw hill videos,hmh,hill,align asses achieve,instructional strategies,houghton,harcourt
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes