This video is the abbreviated recording of Brightstorm (www.brightstorm.com) free webinar from Sept.7, 2014. Many students attended to learn Devorah's secret tips as well as ask their own questions to her. The covered topics are:
1. Last-minute general strategies for the ACT
- Techniques for relieving stress
- How to bubble answers most effectively
- How to make the best of your 10-minute break
2. “Sneaky” strategies for math with practice on real ACT questions
3. “Sneaky” strategies for English with practice on real ACT questions
Brightstorm hosts free webinars on various topics that help high school students. To register for upcoming webinars, please visit http://www.brightstorm.com.
Tagged under: act,cramming,test,devorah,brightstorm,sneaky strategies,tips,test prep,webinar,free webinar
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes