10 Facts you didn’t know about Steve Jobs & Apple – Steve Jobs untold Story - Motivational & Inspirational video 2017
We all know the story of Steve Jobs, the man who revolutionized modern technology, and made it touch our fingers with his wonderful creations for which the world would remember him for centuries. However, there are a few facts about Steve Jobs you don’t know that would shock you.
Watch other Skillopedia videos-
How to be happy & Content in life?
Likes us on facebook-
Visit our website-
Learn about the real Steve Jobs with these 10 facts.
1. Steve Jobs was an adopted child.
2. Jobs was always bullied at school.
3. Jobs was a college drop out.
4. Steve was a Zen Buddhist.
5. He experimented with psychedelics.
6. Jobs was fired from Apple
7. He denied paternity of his daughter Lisa Jobs.
8. He was one of the youngest people, to make the Forbes list .
9. He made Google change the yellow gradient in its "O" .
10. He is buried in an unmarked grave.
Tagged under: Steve jobs,steve jobs story,steve jobs biography,steve jobs video,inspirational video,motivational video,apple story,iphone,ipad,steve jobs facts,soft skills,skillopedia,improve personality,personality development,confidence building,business English,speak English,learnex,ted talks,marie forleo,sandeep maheshwari,letstalkpodcast,lets talk,niharika videos,improve communication,public speaking
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes