Rediscover America With Liberty's Kids Watch All 40 Episodes Here (http://bit.do/librtykids) No Login or Email Required! Episode #01 "The Boston Tea Party" Ben Franklin, Moses, and James discover disguised colonists raiding the tea-laden ship that Sarah is aboard.
Liberty's Kids is an animated educational historical fiction television series that teaches its audience about the origins of the United States of America. It tells of young people in dramas surrounding the major events in the Revolutionary War days. Celebrity voices such as Walter Cronkite (as Benjamin Franklin), Sylvester Stallone (as Paul Revere), Ben Stiller (as Thomas Jefferson), Billy Crystal (as John Adams), Dustin Hoffman (as Benedict Arnold), Arnold Schwarzenegger (as Baron von Steuben), and Don Francisco (as Bernardo de Galvez) lend credence to characters critical to the forming of a free country, from the Boston Tea Party to the Constitutional Convention.
Rediscover America Now With Liberty's Kids Watch All 40 Episodes Here (http://bit.do/librtykids) No Login or Email Required!
Tagged under: Liberty` Kids,Episode #01,The Boston Tea Party,Ben Franklin,Moses,James,colonists,United States,Revolution,Benjamin Franklin,John Adams,Benedict Arnold,Baron von Steuben,America,Bernardo de Galvez,Boston Tea Party,Constitutional Convention,free country,Paul Revere,Episode #02,Episode #03,All 40 Episodes,Rediscover America
1. What does the word apprentice mean? (00:02:55)
2. First their was the Sugar Act, then the Stamp act, then the Townshend Acts, followed by the Tea Tax. Which one of these acts put a tax on all things paper? (00:05:45)
3. We have now heard "No Taxation without Representation" a few times. In your own words, what does that mean? (00:08:49)
4. Wait, what? I didn't see any woods. What do you think he meant when he said, "We are not out of the woods yet?" (00:12:58)
5. That is now a few times we have heard the term redcoats. What does the term "redcoat" refer to? (00:14:39)
6. "For his crime, he must pay the price!" What was Benjamin Franklin being accused of? (00:21:16)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes