The first American President, George Washington did many great things. This video looks at some of the great things George Washington did. This is a great video for reports or to learn about George Washington.
A United Streaming video
about George Washington
Tagged under: social,science,President,George,Washington,America,American,First,United,States,U.S.A.
1. When did most of the stories you've heard about George Washington take place? (00:00:24)
2. **(1) Why was the story about the cherry tree written? (00:00:24)
3. What is a "precedent"? (00:01:05)
4. **(2) Who were the four men helping Washington and what were their jobs? (00:01:37)
5. **(3) How did Hamilton anger the south and how did Washington fix the problem? (00:02:21)
6. **(4) What was the Whiskey Rebellion and what did Washington do about it? (00:02:41)
7. Who did Washington side with in the war in France and Great Britain? (00:03:11)
8. **(5) What did Washington do that became the norm in 1951? (00:03:52)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes