Blood L3A/ T10 Additional questions available.
1. What does the skin do?
2. What are all living things made of?
3. What magnification should you put the microscope on to see onion cells clearly?
4. What is the size of an average cell?
5. What do all cells have?
6. What was the ‘green slime’ on the coast line?
7. What do plants have that animal cells don’t?
8. What is food made in plant cells
9. What are cells made up of?
10. How many cells are/is in an algae?
11. How long does it take for all the cells in your hand to die and be replaced?
12. Where is all the information which controls what we are found?
13. How long does it take to grow new skin
Tagged under: SIA,Cells
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes