What is a sentence fragment? Einstein explains the difference between an incomplete and a complete sentence. An Inkwell Media Production.
Tagged under: education,writing,teaching,fragments,sentences,complete sentences,incomplete sentences,grammar vids kids,grammar videos kids,inkwell media,inkwell media productions,educational videos,grammar videos
1. What do you think is a sentence fragment? (00:00:23)
2. Write a complete sentence. (00:01:17)
3. What is missing from the alien is hungry? (00:02:23)
4. Is this a complete sentence? Even though he did his homework. Why or why not? If it is not a complete sentence, please make it a complete sentence. (00:03:00)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes