Slides in ITC meeting 4/20
Go to this link and submit a video about it.
Once you have completed your video watch others and respond with one of these sentence starters
I had similar success with ___________ because I ____________________.
I had a similar struggle with __________________ I overcame it by ___________________.
Have you tried_________________?
I wonder about ________________________.
Could you elaborate on _____________________?
You find this most useful when?
I might use this tool _____________________.
One hurdle or issue I can see with this might be__________________.
1. Focus instruction on critical content
2. Sequence skills logically
3. Break down complex skills and strategies into smaller instructional units.
4. Design organized and focused lessons
5. Begin lessons with a clear statement of the lesson's goals and expectations.
6. Review prior skills and knowledge before beginning instruction.
7. Provide step-by-step demonstrations.
8. Use clear and concise language.