Once you have completed your video watch others and respond with one of these sentence starters
I had similar success with ___________ because I ____________________.
I had a similar struggle with __________________ I overcame it by ___________________.
Have you tried_________________?
I wonder about ________________________.
Could you elaborate on _____________________?
You find this most useful when?
I might use this tool _____________________.
One hurdle or issue I can see with this might be__________________.
The 4 CsCollaboration
The SAMR ModelSubstitution
Explicit Instruction meets Tech
1. Focus instruction on critical content
2. Sequence skills logically
3. Break down complex skills and strategies into smaller instructional units.
4. Design organized and focused lessons
5. Begin lessons with a clear statement of the lesson's goals and expectations.
6. Review prior skills and knowledge before beginning instruction.
7. Provide step-by-step demonstrations.
8. Use clear and concise language.9. Provide an adequate range of examples and non-examples.
10. Provide guided and supported practice.
11. Require frequent responses.
12. Monitor student performance quickly.
13. Provide immediate affirmative and corrective feedback.
14. Deliver the lesson at a brisk pace.
15. Help students organize knowledge.
16. Provide distributed and cumulative practice.
The fastest way to carry out formative assessments in class