Factual video about the monsoons experienced by India every year, made for an A2 project.
Song: Was it a dream?
Artist: 30 Seconds to Mars
Tagged under: geography,indian,monsoon,valefor37,weather,rain,Storm,Lightning,Thunder,Tornado,Flood
1. Between what months can the monsoons be expected? (00:00:22)
2. What happens to the moisture from the Indian Ocean? (00:01:07)
3. How has India's growing population made an impact on the monsoons? (00:01:42)
4. How many people were estimated to be killed during the 2008 monsoons? (00:02:09)
5. How do the monsoons impact tourism to India? (00:02:44)
6. What is one benefit to the monsoons? (00:03:07)
7. What is your opinion about the monsoons that India faces each year? (00:03:56)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes