21 A graph of average resting heart rates is shown below. The average resting heart rate for adults is 72 beats per minute, but doctors consider resting rates from 60-100 beats per minute within normal range.
Which statement about average resting heart rates is not supported by the graph?
(1) A 10-year-old has the same average resting heart rate as a 20-year-old.
(2) A 20-year-old has the same average resting heart rate as a 30-year-old.
(3) A 40-year-old may have the same average resting heart rate for ten years.
(4) The average resting heart rate for teenagers steadily decreases.
Tagged under: Math,Regents,Algebra I,Algebra 1,Tutoring,JuanTutors,JuanTutors.,Juan,Juan Tutors
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes