Do you have questions about life in Japan, Japanese culture, or language questions that you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? https://goo.gl/WrWHjk Ask Risa now! ↓Check how below↓
It’s simple to send your questions to Risa, and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://goo.gl/WrWHjk
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Risa! Receive a special audiobook if your question is chosen!
In this video, Risa answers 2 comments.
- Joshua: ""When you first went to Europe or USA, what was your biggest culture shock? :-)""
↪ Risa's Japanese culture class recommendation https://goo.gl/PxU2JL
- Mary Catherine: ""Hi Risa! Okay, so here's my question: How and why did you learn to speak english and how long did it take you become fluent? Also, did you ever feel like you would never become fluent and if so how did you overcome this? Thanks!""
↪ Risa's motivation list when learning https://goo.gl/EUnzAy
Your favourite Japanese teacher Risa takes the questions you've been asking and lays them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your Japanese study. Interact with Risa to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only will you be able to send questions, but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. We make learning Japanese easy for you!
Follow and write to us using hashtag #JapanesePod101
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/JapanesePod101
- Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+JapanesePod101
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/JapanesePod101
- Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/JapanesePod101
Tagged under: Japanese Language (Interest),Japan (Country),learn japanese,Language (Quotation Subject),Teacher (Profession),Japanese culture,JapanesePod101,japanese questions answers, risa,東京,日本,japanese teacher,cultural differences,culture class learning language, speak,motivation,fluency,risa,japanesepod risa,japanesepod101 risa,japanese people traveling, japanese people ,america,europe,australia,africa
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes