A short film of one of my picture books 'The Tiger Child'. This book is published by Puffin Books. The folk tale comes from India and explains why tigers eat their food raw, and how cats first came to live with people.
Tagged under: finished,tiger,child,0001
1. Where is this story set? (00:00:00)
2. What happened to the tiger at the start to make him go to the village? (00:00:05)
3. What stopped for the Tiger? (00:00:21)
4. How did the villages feel when they saw the tiger? (00:00:42)
5. Why was the tiger child sent to the village instead of the tiger? (00:01:00)
6. What did the tiger child do on his way? Pick the one he didn't do. (00:02:08)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes