This algebra video tutorial shows you how to solve systems of linear equations with 2 or 3 variables using cramer's rule. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems for you to work on.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Cramer's Rule - Formulas & Equations
2. Converting Linear Equations Into 2x2 & 3x3 Matrices
3. How to calculate the determinants of a 2x2 matrix - D, Dx, & Dy
4. Determinant of a 3x3 Matrix - Converting it into 3 smaller 2 x 2 matrices
5. Simultaneous Equations - System of Linear Equations with 3 Variables - x, y, and z
Tagged under: cramer' rule,cramer' rule 2x2,cramer' rule 3x3,cramer' rule 3x3 matrices,cramer' rule 3 variables,cramer' rule 2 linear equations,2x2,3 variables,3x3,matrix,matrices,linear equations,determinants,matrices cramer' rule,matrices determinants,systems equations,2 variables,equations,simultaneous equations,determinant 3x3 matrices,determinant 2x2 matrices,2x2 matrices,3x3 matrices,algebra,system linear equations
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes