Appearance only reveals part of your dog's ancestry -- the rest is revealed when you take a closer look at his/her DNA.
This illustrative video provides informational content around canine DNA, the basic blueprint for life, so that you can better understand what makes your dog so special. It takes a closer look at inherited genes and how they determine the different dominant and recessive traits, which ultimately impacts the physical characteristics of your dog.
Unlock the secrets hidden in your dog's DNA with Wisdom Panel®.
Tagged under: Wisdom Panel,Wisdom,Panel,Dog,DNA,Dog DNA,Doggie DNA,Mixed Breed,Breed Identification,Dog ID Test,Purebred,Designer Dog,Traits,Genes,Dog DNA Test,Physical Traits,Dog Traits,Dogs
1. Why do siblings look and behave differently from each other? (00:00:52)
2. What are genes and where can they be found? (00:01:14)
3. Why are there more short hair dogs than long haired dogs? (00:02:59)
4. A trait is the same thing as a gene. (00:04:26)
5. Someone can have a gene without having the trait the gene expresses. (00:04:29)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes