Documentary about the 2004 tsunami. Heartbreaking footage.
Tagged under: tsunami,documentary,earthquake,disaster,flood,science,boxing,day,japan,tidal,wave
1. How many lives were lost in this tsunami? (00:01:14)
2. What kind of tectonic plate boundary and zone is this? (00:05:40)
3. The earthquake was more powerful the all the world's earthquakes over the last how many years? (00:07:14)
4. What levels do warning bouys measure? (00:09:21)
5. How fast can a tsunami wave travel (00:12:23)
6. In this scene , how far is the street from the sea? (00:16:34)
7. How long did the tsunami take to reach Southern Thailand? (00:23:37)
8. What does the term "Morphology" used with the map description mean? (00:26:04)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes