This chemistry video tutorial shows you how to name binary ionic compounds that contain transition metals and polyatomic ions. This video contains plenty of notes, examples, and practice problems with answers / solutions to help you with your next upcoming worksheet assignment / quiz.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Binary Ionic Compound Nomenclature
2. How To Name Ionic Compounds With Polyatomic Ions
3. Polyatomic Ions List - Review
4. Sulfate, Sulfite, Nitrate, Nitrite, Phosphate, Hydroxide, Carbonate, Acetate, Permanganate, Chromate, Chloride, and Bromide Ions
5. Polyatomic vs Monoatomic Ions
6. Roman Numeral System For Transition Metals
7. Naming Ionic Compounds Using Transition Metals With Multiple / Variable Charges
Tagged under: naming binary ionic compounds,naming ionic compounds,naming ionic compounds transition metals,naming ionic compounds polyatomic ions,transition metals,polyatomic ions,roman numeral,naming ionic compounds roman numerals,ionic compounds,ionic,naming compounds,binary ionic compounds,ions,chemistry,nomenclature,practice problems,problems,worksheet,answers,quiz
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes