Slides in Dividing Decimals2
I can add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals to hundredths using what I have learned about place value.
1. Make the divisor a whole number by moving the decimal point to the right until there are no
decimals places left.
2. In the dividend, move the decimal point to the right the same number of places that you
moved the decimal point in the divisor.
3. Divide normally placing the decimal point in the quotient directly above the new placement
of the decimal point in the dividend.
Work with your partner to complete your worksheet
1. How do you feel about this 5th grade lesson?
2. How much effort did you put into this lesson?
3. How would you use this lesson in the real world?