1. The Potential Energy and the Kinetic Energy increases
2. The higher the POSITION of the skater, the more potential energy which is then transformed into kinetic energy
1. The total amount of energy does not change
2. The green bar that represents total energy is always the same height
In this simulation, there is no friction to slow the skater down
Some of the potential and kinetic energy is transformed into thermal energy due to friction. Eventually, the skateboarder stops due to friction.
Discuss makes it super easy to make any slideshow into an interactive presentationPlay this activity
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes