This algebra 2 tutorial video shows you how to write quadratic equations and functions in vertex form and standard form given a data table with 2 or 3 points. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Finding the Quadratic Equation From a Graph
2. Writing Quadratic Functions In Standard Form Given 3 Points
3. How To Find The Quadratic Function In Vertex Form Given the Vertex and a Point
4. How to Write a Quadratic Equation In Vertex Form From Standard Form Using the Completing The Square Method
5. Converting Vertex Form to Standard By Foiling
6. How To Find the Quadratic Equation / Parabola In Factored Form Given Roots Such as 2 X intercepts and another point
Tagged under: finding quadratic equation graph,finding quadratic equation,roots,table,writing quadratic equations vertex form,writing quadratic equations standard form,writing quadratic equations,vertex form,standard form,graph,3 points,writing quadratic functions,completing square,vertex,quadratic functions,quadratic equations,point,data, intercepts,factored form,algebra 2,practice,problems,examples,functions,equations,quadratic,parabola
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes