This calculus video tutorial explains how to find the integral of trigonometric functions containing odd and even powers using trig identities and techniques such as u-substitution and integration by parts. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Trigonometric Integrals - sine, cosine, tangent and secant functions
2. Trig Identities - sin, cos, tan and secant
3. Double Angle Identities, Half Angle Identities and Power Reducing Formulas
4. Integral of Cos^3x, sin^2x, cos^6x, cos^2(3x) and sin^4(x)
5. Trigonometric Identities
6. Techniques of Integration - U-substitution and Integration by parts
7. Even and Odd Powers
8. Indefinite Trigonometric Integrals
9. Antiderivatives and Integral of sin^3(x) cos^2(x), sin^5(x) cos^2(x), sin^5(x) cos^3(x), sin^2(x) cos^2(x), cos^2(x) tan^3(x), (1-sinx) / cosx
10. Integral of sec^3x, tan^4x, secx, tanx, tan^2x, tan^4x, sec^4x,sec^6x, tan^3x.
11. Trigonometric Integral of sec^2(x)tan(x), csc^4(x)cot^6(x), tan^6(x) sec^4(x), sin(4x)cos(5x) and sin(5x)sin(2x)
12. Product to Sum Trigonometric Identities
Tagged under: trigonometric integrals,trigonometric integrals powers,-substitution,trig identities,integration parts,calculus,techniques integration,antiderivatives,indefinite integral,trig integrals,double angle identities,power reducing formulas,^3(),sin^2(),^2(),sin^4(),sin^3(),sin^(5x),tanx,secx,sec^3(),tan^4(),tan^2(),tan^(3x),integral,product sum,trigonometric,identities
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes