This vid is good for debate. Does the violence in video games influence violent behavior in kids? Data seems to show it does but to what degree? Are kids disturbed before they act? Do the games push them over the edge? What can or should be done about it? Things to think about...
Tagged under: kids,violence,video games,-box 360,playstation,kinect,violent behavior,psychology
1. In one week, how many hours do you spend playing violent video games? (00:00:11)
2. In your opinion, do you agree with Dr. Michael Rich that video games are the best technological teaching tool? Explain. (00:03:10)
3. Should these very graphic forms of video games such as COD or Grand Theft Auto be banned? (00:05:03)
4. Do you agree with this last statement that violent video games teach violence? (00:08:35)
5. You have heard both sides fo the debate. Do you believe that video games cause violence in kids? (00:09:38)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes