Samsung GT-P3110, GT-P3113 Disassembly Instruction Touch Screen Replacement
For spare parts and quality repairs:
Touch screen on ebay : item no :
How to change the touch screen on Samsung GT-P3110, GT-P3113
The video presents the exact steps to follow for changing the Touch Screen.
SERVICE REPAIRS ( this video will show how we open the unit to change the LCD screen . If you don't have any kind off experience you can damage your device .
Mail In repair service available just visit our website
While you wait repair service in North London 704 Holloway Road N193NL
We strive to provide the best electronic repair service. We offer a few special services as:
- Mail in repair service(You can send your device by post and after the device is repaired we will mail it back to you)
- While you wait repair service(You can schedule your visit using our calendar and we will repair you device in maximum of 30 minutes (subject to parts being available))
- Best prices (Since we are official importer for many spare parts and accessories, we can offer the best prices in the industry)
Watch our short movie(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h35vu1raw4) to understand how easy is to work with us.
Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and to visit us on the website and Twitter (Links bellow). Thank you!
Find more lesson plans like this:Adapting Instruction for Learners With Sensory Challenges
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes