A school-wide approach to blended learning that allows teachers the flexibility to define and implement online instruction that meets their students needs.
P.K. Yonge Developmental Research School
GRADES K-12 | GAINESVILLE, FL
Explore more resources from this school:
Tagged under: education,edutopia,edutopia videos,-12,teaching,learning,classroom,teaching strategy,education tips,-,education technology,education videos,teaching tips,george lucas foundation,education - videos,blended learning,technology integration
1. What is your definition of blended learing? (00:00:44)
2. What are your favorite online tools for your curricular area? (00:01:20)
3. Station rotation looks different in a blended learning classroom. What are you concerns about moving your own classroom to a station rotation format? (00:02:19)
4. Flipped learning includes student access to video and online tools 24/7. What benefits do you see in that model for your classroom? (00:03:20)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes