Many of us have seen mysterious "TCP/IP options" in our network settings, but what is TCP/IP, and how does it enable the Internet to operate as it does?
TunnelBear message: TunnelBear is the easy-to-use VPN app for mobile and desktop. Visit http://tunnelbear.com/linus to try it free and save 10% when you sign up for unlimited TunnelBear data.
Join the community: http://linustechtips.com
Tagged under: tcp/ip,tcp,ip,transmission control protocol,internet protocol,ip address,packets,packet switching,transport layer,internet layer,application layer,network layer,mac address,internet,infrastructure,port,http,http port 80,smtp,udp,header
1. What does he data have to be?
2. What dos TCP stand for? (00:00:56)
3. What does IP stand for? (00:00:58)
4. Give an example of a program that interacts with the application layer. (00:01:30)
5. How does the data get from the application layer to the transport layer? (00:02:09)
6. Why is the header important? (00:02:57)
7. How does TCP IP improve speed? (00:03:52)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes