1. What is puberty?
2. What chemicals cause puberty?
3. What do the teenagers say are the worst bits about puberty?
4. List some changes that happen to girls
5. What happens to the girls eggs when she reaches puberty?
6. How does the uterus prepare itself for a possible pregnancy?
7. List some changes that happen to boys
8. What is the name of the tube that runs through the penis?
9. What is the average age that girls hit puberty?
10. What is the average age that boys hit puberty?
11. What does the fertilised egg attach itself to?
12. How long have Jackie and Neil been trying for a baby?
13. What reasons are there why they might not be able to get pregnant?
14. What do they use to test Neil’s sperm?
15. How do they check if the fallopian tube is blocked?
16. What do we call it when an egg and some sperm are mixed outside the body?
17. How many fertilised eggs are put inside the woman?
18. What happens to the puppies’ amnion sac after it is born?
19. How long is a fetus at 5 weeks?
20. What passes to and from the fetus via the umbilical cord?
a. From mother to fetus?
b. From fetus to mother?
Tagged under: Reproduction
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes