Learn to write an attention grabbing cover letter phrases for a Job Resume` - (Job Interview skills & Business English Lesson)
Blog : http://www.learnex.in/writing-an-attention-grabbing-cover-letter-phrases-for-a-job-resume
In this Business English and Job Interview skills lesson you will learn phrases to write an impressive and effective Cover letter when applying for a job.A cover letter is a document that is sent with your resume to provide an introduction to the employer. Below are the phrases that you can use to create a good first impression.
Website : http://www.letstalkpodcast.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/letstalkpodcast
Business English Phrases to Start a Cover Letter :-
1. I am writing in response to your advertisement posted on .....
2. I was referred to you by .....
3. Please accept this letter as my application for the position of .....
Reasons for applying for the Job :-
1. My professional skills appear to be well suited to your company's requirements.
2. This position represent an opportunity to continue my committed career path.
Business English Phrases to Close a Cover Letter :-
1. If you are interested, please contact me at ....
2. I am eager to talk to you about the contribution i could make to your firm.
3. I look forward with enthusiasm to an opportunity for an interview.
Hope these English Phrases are helpful to you and make sure to enclose your resume along with the cover letter.
Tagged under: Job interview skills,Interview skills,Cover letter,job resume,writing skills,learn English,English lesson,English lessons,speak English,American English,British English,Accent training,English speaking,Spoken English,lesson,learning English,personality development,public speaking,English video,US accent,UK accent,Business English lesson,Business English,English phrases,Vocabulary,Advanced English,lessons advance speaking
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes