Would you rather read only 3 pages a day or 5 books a week? Jen and I deal with some of the hardest book questions around!
The video we filmed for Jen's channel.
Jen on Twitter.
Jen on YouTube.
Q U E S T I O N S
Would you rather...
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
2. Read only female or male authors?
3. Shop at bookshops or online?
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
8. Be a librarian or bookseller?
9. Only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite?
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
F I N D M E H E R E
Follow what I'm reading.
Beauty channel with Marion.
Tagged under: bookish tag,booktube,jen campbell,bookshops book,weird customers bookshops,booksandquills
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes