This math video tutorial focuses on graphing piecewise functions as well determining points of discontinuity, limits, domain and range. This video is for students who may be taking algebra, precalculus, or even calculus. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Piecewise Functions - Linear and Parabolic Functions
2. Domain and Range of Piecewise Functions
3. Right and Left End Behavior Using Limits
4. Continuity - Point, Jump and Infinity Discontinuity
5. Left and Right Hand Limits
6. Rational and Radical / Square Root Functions
7. Horizontal Lines, Linear Equations, and Absolute Value Functions
Tagged under: piecewise functions graphing,piecewise functions continuity,piecewise functions domain range,piecewise functions limits,piecewise functions absolute ,piecewise functions,calculus,precalculus,limits,domain range,continuity,absolute ,points discontinuity,rational functions,linear equations,radical functions,graphing,domain,range,piecewise,functions, behavior,point discontinuity,infinite discontinuity,parabolic functions
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes