1. What is the limiting reactant? (00:03:17)
2. Take time right now to work these two calculations out solving to see how much carbon dioxide will be made for each starting material.
Type in the amount of carbon dioxide you think is made. (00:04:59)
3. Which is the limiting reactant? (00:06:38)
4. He is calling predicted yield what we, in class, called "theoretical yield." (00:07:58)
5. Calculate the percent yield and enter your answer. (00:08:22)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes