Scientific Eye Series 10 (1997)
Eight programmes from the broadcast schools' science series, each of which examines a single topic, with individual stories being used to illustrate more general scientific ideas.
The individual titles are: Safety; The Solar System; Air Forces; Electricity; Rust; Fire; Rocks; Limestone.
1. Why do they have to move far from the city so that they can see the stars?
2. How do you know Venus is not a star?
3. What did Aristotle think?
4. Why did Galileo go to Prison?
5. What happens every 24 hrs?
6. What happened on 20 July 1969?
7. What causes the sun to be hot?
8. What is the average temperature on Earth?
9. How is the Earth unique?
10. What is gravity?
11. What does the strength of gravity depend on?
12. The video has a mistake in it… do you know what the mistake is?
Tagged under: Sci,Eye,Solar,System
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes