These commercials aired on October 31st, 1989. Happy Halloween!
1. Halloween Station ID
2. Paul McCartney - Flowers In The Dirt
3. Ocean Pacific
4. Station ID (Awesome and very appropriate for Halloween)
5. Coors Extra Gold
6. Clearasil Double Clear
7. Heart Rock (It's like a professionally made mix tape)
8. Station ID (Cool & Creepy)
10. National Geographic
11. Station ID (Amazing)
12. TV Spot for "The Phantom of the Opera"
13. Levi's 501
14. Promo for "Superboy" (Looks incredibly awful LOL)
15. Woodstock Rock
16. "Headbangers Ball" Commercial Bumper
This video is protected under fair use copyright law. It is presented for the purposes of entertainment, education and criticism/commentary only. No infringement is intended.
Tagged under: 80',Commercial,Advertising,Halloween,Holiday,October,Music,Clothes,Exercise,Equipment,Local,Shoes,Beer,Magazine,Jeans,Volume,Retro,TV,Television
Find more lesson plans like this:President Fillmore and the Compromise of 1850
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes