Updated Mitosis Video. The Amoeba Sisters walk you through the reason for mitosis with mnemonics for prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase.
Support us on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/amoebasisters
We take pride in our awesome community, and we welcome feedback. However, please remember that this is an education channel, and we therefore reserve the right to remove vulgar language.
Our FREE resources:
Connect with us!
Visit our Redbubble store at http://www.amoebasisters.com/store.html!
Tagged under: mitosis,cell cycle,stages of mitosis,phases of mitosis,DNA,interphase,anaphase,telophase,metaphase,prophase,spindles,steps of mitosis,biology,cancer,DNA replication,chromatids,chromosomes,chromosomes in mitosis,cell division,mitosis vs meiosis,importance of mitosis,how mitosis works,cell multiplication,DNA duplication,lesson,tutorial,science,TEKS,classroom,amoeba sisters,the amoeba sisters,cytokinesis,centriole,amoeba sisters mitosis,diploid
1. Mitosis is a type of (00:00:53)
2. In Interphase the cell does what? (00:02:50)
3. What are the stages of mitosis? (00:05:47)
4. In Metaphase the chromosomes line up where? (00:06:28)
5. What are the fibers that help the chromosomes move called? (00:06:49)
6. Chromosomes are duplicated in what phase? (00:04:32)
7. The final division of the cell is done in what stage? (00:07:39)
8. Mitosis makes what? (00:01:45)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes