Facebook ► https://goo.gl/XWtyBV
Playlist - Greatest Discoveries with Bill Nye ► https://goo.gl/EhcENG
Greatest discoveries with bill Nye will take you to a new way into the world of Genetics. Learn all subtleties and a great start with Professor bill Nye.
Tagged under: genetics documentary,genetics kids,genetics 101,genetics biology,genetics basics,genetics ,genetics documentary bbc,genetics evolution,genetics facts,greatest discoveries bill nye earth science,greatest discoveries bill nye medicine,greatest discoveries bill nye genetics,greatest discoveries bill nye physics,greatest discoveries bill nye evolution,greatest discoveries bill nye
1. What do we inherit from our parents when we are conceived? (00:01:20)
2. Who is the Augustinian monk most famous for his pea plant testing, also
referred to as the “Father of Genetics”? (00:02:00)
3. Why did Mendel choose pea plants?
4. What were the two biological phenomena Mendel observed?
5. What did Mendel say governed heredity? What are Mendel’s “factors” called today? (00:04:14)
6. Name some of the characteristics that can be passed to offspring. (00:04:31)
7. What tiny organism do scientists like to use for genetic research today? (00:04:53)
8. What makes those organisms from #8 good for genetic research? (00:06:10)
9. What did the second generation of Morgan’s flies show? (00:08:01)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes