Phrasal Verbs with GO - English Grammar lesson
Take the test : http://www.learnex.in/phrasal-verbs-with-go
Phrasal verb is a verb followed by a preposition or an adverb. It is a combination that creates a meaning different from the original verb alone.
In this lesson we will look at the phrasal verbs with Go:
1) Go off -- To make a loud noise or to explode
2) Go over -- To review / to make sure
3) Go with -- To match or to see if something suits the other.
4) Go back on -- Not to keep a promise or one's word
5) Go for -- Try to achieve or craving something/ to hit the spot
6) G through -- Experience or to examine something
7) Go in for -- To participate
8) Go down -- Decrease or to reduce
9) Go on with -- Continue as planned
10) Go without -- to not have the need of something or to abstain from
Tagged under: English lessons,Free English,English lesson,English video,vocabulary,business English,Grammar,learn grammar,English speaking,spoken English,learn English,speak English,speaking English,fluent English,fluency English,English training video,speak fluent English,accent training,American accent,British accent,US accent,UK accent,personality development,words,sentences,public speaking,presentation,soft skills, ,phrases,idioms,listening skills
Find more lesson plans like this:0.2 miles in Feet: How-to & Steps
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes