20 Noah conducted a survey on sports participation. He created the following two dot plots to represent the number of students participating, by age, in soccer and basketball.
Which statement about the given data sets is correct?
(1) The data for soccer players are skewed right.
(2) The data for soccer players have less spread than the data for basketball players.
(3) The data for basketball players have the same median as the data for soccer players.
(4) The data for basketball players have a greater mean than the data for soccer players.
Tagged under: Math,Regents,Algebra I,Algebra 1,Tutoring,JuanTutors,JuanTutors.,Juan,Juan Tutors,Data,Dot Plots,Mean,Median,Mode,Range
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes