To learn more and enroll, go to https://www.wiziq.com/course/98409-the-phrasal-verb-extended-challenge-with-jennifer
- Live 60-minute class on Tuesday, February 24 at 1:00 PM (Boston time).
- Class recording shared after February 24, 2015.
- Listening practice to understand the context.
- Pronunciation practice to master the stress patterns.
- Writing practice to gain familiarity with formal vs. informal English.
- Access to a private discussion board on WizIQ.
- Access to a post-class test.
Fee: $10 USD/person
Level: high intermediate to advanced
Requirement: You need to complete the 20-day Phrasal Verb Challenge playlist in order to get the most out of this live class. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfQSN9FlyB6RWrQawJdK0i07WGho635Ho
Tagged under: JenniferESL,Jennifer Lebedev,English Jennifer,phrasal verbs,WizIQ,live class,online class,online
Find more lesson plans like this:0.2 miles in Feet: How-to & Steps
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes