1. What is similar about the skulls?
2. What are the differences between the skulls?
3. Which part of the skull changed over time?
4. When was Charles Darwin born?
5. What did most people believe about where people come from?
6. What did they find in Dorset?
7. Who found lots of fossils?
8. What happened to the ichthyosaur?
9. What did Lamark believe?
10. Was Lamark correct?
11. What job was Darwin going to do?
12. Where did Darwin go?
13. Where were the birds from?
14. What was different about the birds?
15. If an island has insects, what sort of beaks will the birds have?
16. If an island has seeds, what sort of beaks will the birds have?
17. What did Malthus say?
18. Which animals survive?
19. Why was Darwin nervous to publish his theory?
Tagged under: Science,Focus,Darwins,Evolution
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes