There are three types of graphs to know. These are line plots, bar graphs, and picture graphs. This video provides you with examples and a lesson on how to read each type of graph.
Tagged under: Third Grade (Grade Level),Mr. Pearson,Graphing,Line Plots,Bar Graphs,Picture Graphs
1. What is data anyway? (00:00:05)
2. What are "graphs?" (00:00:16)
3. Why do we need different types of graphs? (00:00:48)
4. Review- what are the three types of graphs we've learned about? (00:04:25)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes