Find worksheets to match this lesson at http://www.mathmammoth.com/integers.php
This is a beginner lesson on the basics of integers:
- what are integers (negative and positive whole numbers)
- finding integers on a number line
- comparing integers
- temperature rising & dropping on a thermometer
- inequalities on a number line (x less than -2 and x greater than -4)
- the concepts of absolute value and opposite of number
- How to use integers to signify debt or elevation
If you like the video, subscribe to my channel. :) Thanks in advance!
Learn more pre-algebra with Math Mammoth Grade 7 Curriculum at http://www.mathmammoth.com/complete/grade_7.php - available as an instant download and as printed copies. Check out the free samples also!
Tagged under: Integer,Pre-algebra (Field Of Study),mathematics,absolute ,temperature,number line,positive,negative
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes