I actually couldn't beleive my luck, filming whales from the drone! I was flying over the icebergs when they showed up just in time!
Vlog Ep.1033 - SUBSCRIBE - http://tinyurl.com/BrowniesRule
✩ Gaming Channel - http://youtube.com/mrbengames
✩ Instagram - http://instagram.com/MrBenBrown
✩ Twitter - http://twitter.com/MrBenBrown
✩ Beme - ben
✩ SNAPCHAT! - mr.benbrown
✩ Blog/Website - http://www.mrbenbrown.com
✩ FaceBook - http://facebook.com/mrbenbrown
✩ Spotify - http://open.spotify.com/user/mrbenbrown
This day 1 year ago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6uWLyTWj8Y
The Generator Arctic Squad -
Chris Hadfield -
’Kusanagi’ by ODESZA
Website - http://Odesza.com
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/odeszamusic
SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/odesza
Instagram - http://instagram.com/odesza
Twitter - https://twitter.com/odesza
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/Odesza
’Hush Bounce’ - by MÆSON
Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/maeson-1/hush
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Maesonprod
VLOG CAMERA SET UP -
Sony A7s mk2 - http://goo.gl/ebgmfM
Sony 24-240 f4 - http://goo.gl/zOLnHV
Sony RX100 mk4 - http://goo.gl/8jQQNN
Canon 1D & 5D mk3 - http://goo.gl/NjMLAq
Canon 24-70 2.8 - http://goo.gl/Jh5vWa
Canon 24mm 1.4 - http://goo.gl/jFcBI1
Canon 35mm 1.4 - http://goo.gl/I0RKwT
Canon 16-35 2.8 - http://goo.gl/T63ple
Backpack - http://goo.gl/IAsAok
Dji Osmo - http://goo.gl/AakJbe
GoPro Session - http://goo.gl/xyAxHN
GoPro Hero 4 Black - http://goo.gl/lHLYIT
FAQs - for those of you bright enough to read the description before commenting with the same boring questions ... :)
- How old are you? - 30
- Where do you live? - Surrey, UK & Cape Town South Africa
- What hair product do you use? - Sea water and/or Ruffians Wax
- What do you ask for at the hairdresser? - shorter on the sides than the top.
- What breed of dog is Alfie & Georgie? - Tibetan Terrier
- When did you start kayaking? - When I was 8 years old.
- What do your tattoos mean? My star was just because I thought it looked good. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon world championships in 2010, my triangle on my hand reminds me to keep moving forward and make progress, and my turtle/Pura Vida tattoo on my leg is a reminder of my amazing time in Costa Rica. New tattoos - mountains on my arm & VV on my wrist because I didn't know what I wanted until 5 mins before I got them!
- How do you make money? - YouTube/Freelance film/photo & my clothing brand
- Do you ship clothing world wide? - We ship to most countries.
- What editing program do you use? - Premier Pro CC on Mac
- Did you go to university? - No
- Why do yo buy so many cameras? I'm a photographer & film maker, cameras / lenses are my thing.
- Why aren't you training for kayaking anymore? - I see new opportunities everyday, I'm just grabbing them as they appear and keep working hard, right now that's YouTube & Film. I'm happy I made the change!
- How long do your vlogs take to edit? - They vary massively, sometimes 1 hour sometimes 6+
Still got questions? Watch my last Q&A video! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ivb91Hk-s
P.s. I love my subscribers :) xx
Tagged under: benbrown, ben brown,mrbenbrown,vlog,video blog,vlogging,daily vlog,british accent,british,youtuber,London,canon,DSLR,visual vibes,Cinematography,instagram,humpback whales,dji phantom 4,drone footage,dji footage,phantom 4 footage,dji drone,ben brown arctic,arctic vlogs,drone films whale,whale drone,drone whale footage,drone whale,drone whale watching,drone humpback whale,humpback whale drone,chris hadfield,chris hadfield arctic
Find more lesson plans like this:0.2 miles in Feet: How-to & Steps
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes